Oxford Films are looking for an Office Co-ordinator to join the team in their London offices as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be take up the front of house position and be responsible for maintaining the general upkeep of the office as well as contributing to ad hoc production duties where necessary.
– Assisting Head of Production and supporting productions
– Answering phones, scheduling meetings and managing diaries
– Maintaining the office, this includes keeping the kitchen and stationary cupboards stocked and overseeing upkeep of the office spaces
– General administration – booking couriers and cabs, ordering office supplies & controlling domain emails/website updates
– Setting up and welcoming in new joiners to the company
– Updating all contacts lists and liaising with external suppliers and clients
– Managing Company Petty Cash and credit card reconciliations
The ideal candidate will already have experience in administration / Front of House position and ideally some production experience.
They will also have an interest in current affairs, history, arts and culture programming.
This is a one year contract initially and Oxford Films offer training opportunities in areas relevant to the role. This position offers the perfect opportunity to move into a production or research role. Oxford Films are equal opportunities employer.